1/2 c. mini pepperoni (Use Spoon Buddy™ to measure 1/2 cup)
2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 c. grated parmesan, divided
1 tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
1 c. marinara sauce, divided
2 c. grated mozzarella, divided
1/4 c. sliced black olives, divided
1/4 c. diced green bell pepper, divided
1/4 c. diced red onion, divided
Toasted baguette, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Place the pepperoni on a paper towel lined plate. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Blot the tops of pepperoni with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Set aside.
3. Stir to combine the cream cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan, and Italian seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Spread the mixture in an even layer in a 9-inch deep cast-iron skillet. Place messy utensil on Spoon Buddy™.
4. Add 1/2 cup marinara and spread evenly over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup parmesan, and 2 tablespoons each of pepperoni, black olives, bell pepper, and red onion. Repeat with the remaining marinara, mozzarella, parmesan, pepperoni, olives, bell pepper, and red onion.
5. Move skillet to the oven with Pan Buddy™ and bake until the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown, about 30 minutes.
6. Increase the oven to broil and bake 2 minutes more. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Recipe found at: https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/food-cooking/recipes/a41176225/pizza-dip-recipe/