Loaded Potato Skillet Pizza
Tomorrow is "National Pizza with the Works Day" (look it up if you don't believe us lol) What better way to celebrate than with this loaded potato skillet pizza using the two-ingredient dough! This recipe is amazing and will surely have your family asking for it again!
1 cup plain non fat greek yogurt
1 cup self raising flour (2 Spoon Buddys full)
1.5 tsp olive oil
2 small potatoes
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
5 slices center cut bacon cooked and crumbled
1/4 cup green onions (cut with your Strip-n-Snip scissors)
1. Boil the potatoes for approximately 12 min, you want them semi soft and easy to cut into thin slices but not too soft or they will break.. Once the potatoes have cooled down you can cut them into thin slices.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.. I used a 12 inch skillet, lightly brush a little olive oil on the bottom of the skillet.
3. First make the 2 ingredient dough with the flour & yogurt. If you find it too sticky add a little extra flour and make sure you use flour on your surface and the rolling pin.
4. Roll out the dough so it is big enough to fit into your skillet, you don't want the dough too thick and if it is not a perfect circle it's ok you can fix the edges once you lay the dough into the skillet.
5. When you place the dough in the skillet make sure it comes up the edges to form a crust... lightly brush a little more olive oil on top of the dough.
6. Spread the ranch dressing onto the bottom of the dough then lay out the potato slices making sure you cover all areas.
7. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the potato slices, then add crumbled cooked bacon and onion.
8. Transfer to the oven with help from your Pan Buddy and then bake for 16-18 minutes or until the crust looks golden brown.
Recipe found at https://drizzlemeskinny.com/loaded-potato-skillet-pizza/