- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large carrots (sliced)
- 4 celery stalks (sliced)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme (stems removed using your Strip-n-Snip scissors)
- salt and pepper
- 10 cups chicken broth
- 12 ounce wide egg noodles
- 2 cups shredded chicken (Use Spoon Buddy to measure)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley (use Strip-n-Snip scissors)
- In a large pot over medium high heat, add the olive oil, carrots, celery, and onion. Sauté until tender 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic, fresh thyme, and salt and pepper and sauté for 1 minute more.
- Pour in the chicken broth and egg noodles and bring to a boil on high heat. Reduce to a simmer and let the noodles cook until al dente for about 10 minutes. Please messy utensil on your Spoon Buddy in between stirring.
- Add in the chicken, and fresh parsley right before serving and continue to simmer until the chicken is heated throughout. Salt and pepper additionally to taste.
Recipe found at : https://genevagourmet.com/literally-the-best-chicken-noodle-soup/